Brave Trials Today: 0    Total Posts: 11256

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat] Hi there. (Insert complaint about laggy server 72 here)

[Copy link] 3/202

Posted on 8/30/16 7:55:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So first things first, hi. 

I don't know if anyone will still read this, but I am a new player. 

Well, not completely new. I must have installed and uninstalled Brave Trials at least 3 times out of mere boredom.

I want to say that the game has become more geared toward F2Players than when I first played it. During my first time, spending money was way too commonplace. Now I can advance far in the game without the urge to get gems recklessly.

But now the server lags. Specifically, Server 72. I have combed through the recent forum posts, and I have learned this has become an unsolved problem. For months, apparently. I haven't been able to start playing at all on this server. I tested out other servers and they work fine. So...if they aren't going to fix the server, is it possible for IGG to start working on a way to move characters between servers? (Move an account from server 72 to another server that actually works, such as server 71)

IGG has let down a lot of their customers lately, huh? Let us all mourn for our characters (and my lvl 30 Rouge which has that Simian I have always wanted) who will be lost forevermore in the black hole known as server 72.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/16 8:19:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well said...possibly merge 72 with a working server if it cant be fixed? So many people worked so long to build these chars...

Signature
Posted on 8/30/16 11:15:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently working on a new character... it'll never be the same.

Signature
Posted on 8/31/16 1:33:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yah please merge s72 to working server... so that we can play smooth.

Signature